Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Review of Burundi Kinyovu

Originally submitted at Coffee Review

Co-cupper Jim Reynolds (95): "This coffee scored well in every category. I especially liked the floral acidity - a nice vanilla and chocolate aspect to the flavor complemented the smooth - very smooth - mouthfeel." Ken's praise (94) was nearly identical, though he added "spicy fr...


Burundi Loving

By Espresso Vein from Columbia, MO on 12/12/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Balanced Acidity, Attractive Mouthfeel/Body, Smooth Taste, Exceptional/Interesting Flavor, Not Bitter, Pleasing Aroma

Cons: Roast didn't add anything

Best Uses: Manual Pour-Over/Drip, Gifts

Describe Yourself: Coffee Professional, Coffee Connoisseur

I used this in a Chemex (pour-over) and it was fantastic. I used to work for Kaldi's, but am now running a competitor shop. I still must admit, this coffee was fantastic.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment