Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackout

I'm just going to go ahead and concede defeat now, that way nobody will be left hanging- myself included. I'm completing my history degree at Mizzou this semester, which means I'll be a slave to the library, my directing professor, and as always, to coffee (its caffeine especially). This may not strike you as anything special, after all, I've been working 40+ hours a week while taking 15+ hours of University credit, and being an interactive dad and husband for almost 3 years now. Well, this capstone (thesis) changes things a bit. As of NOW I have ZERO time to do anything fun or unproductive (as seen through the eyes of my new masters). This will be the last blog post until I am freed from the grip of their bondage on December 14, at 5:00pm sharp. I'll see you all on the other side (I hope).

Lord, protect my soul as it wanders through these treacherous peer-critiqued, professor dictated, and library infested waters. Keep my head deflated and on straight. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment