Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Body is Just a Filter

I don't usually do this, but the perfection of what I have run across causes me to act outside of the norm. I searched for "coffee comics" and came up with a lot of not very funny crap, with a few exceptions. There was one that stuck out in particular, though. This comic isn't necessarily hilarious, but fits me perfectly. I AM this comic strip. I do not know what other stuff this particular writer  has, but this comic stands alone. Enjoy:

  There were a few other decent ones out there:


And so that you haven't looked through this entire post without some tidbit of meaningful prose, here's this last image... Since it is somewhat intelligent, it isn't a comic, sorry.
Lord, thank You for humor and art. I pray You bless baristas with both. Keep my head deflated and on straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment