Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Of Series: Vacuum Pot (Syphon)

Everyone knows Intelligentsia knows their stuff. They are on top of the coffee world right now in more ways than one. I chose their Vacuum Pot (or "syphon") how-to video because of their clout mostly, but also because it is put together very concisely. Also, their use of black and white with limited use of intense color splashes kept my interest. I think the capacity for learning with the video is very high, even if you consider yourself familiar with this brew method.

I didn't get this one for my birthday, but you had better believe it's on my watch list. Too cool. Lord, thank you once again for awesomeness, but especially when embodied by coffee-related product demonstrations. Keep my head deflated and on straight. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment