Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best Of Series: Chemex

Rarely, if ever, do I make posts explicitly about one entity. To post on one singular item, it had better be outstanding, fascinating, or ground-breaking. This post is not really any of those, but it is entertaining. So, according to me (and that is all who matters apparently) this is post-worthy. So what is it already? This is a how-to video on pour-over brewing with the Chemex. I found it on the new website called Brew Methods, fairly straight forward; a link to that is found to the right in my "Interesting Links" section. This video is by no means the only video for using the Chemex well. In fact, it is not even the "best". It is, however, the most entertaining, therefore it gets prominence and its very own post on Espresso Vein. This is going to be the first of several posts based on my favorite videos of mainstream brew methods. Anyway, here are the goods:

Lord, thank you for creative coffee professionals like those from Verve. Keep my head deflated and on straight. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment